Weekend + Inspiration Board




I hope you have had a wonderful week, friends! I have been away for the past few days, and can't wait to catch up with you and visit your blogs on Monday, when I return home...stay tuned* I have some really fun updates to share with you! Until then, I hope you enjoy this pretty inspiration board that I have put together...As winter is fast approaching, I find myself drawn to soft silvers, muted romantic tones and feminine details and textiles. What about you?

Have a great weekend!

/images: 01 by Mario Testino, found via Fashion Gone Rogue/ model images via Russell James/ mirror image via Graham & Green/ gift box imag via Oak Management, photography by Dan Duchars/tub photo, stlyed by Jo Barnes, via Oak Management/purple sofa image via cote maison/chair photo by Adrian Briscoe, via Sarah Kaye Represents/via image styled by Sara Emslie, via Sarah Kaye Represents/last image, source unknown/

No Response to "Weekend + Inspiration Board"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger