Jenny Hager






"Some of the most vivid memories I have from when I was a child are when my grandmother and I would sit in the front porch rocking chairs, watching the birds fly by. For me, birds signify a sense of mystery. They sit and observe the world around them, seeming wise in their silent watch.

My current work focuses on images that are reminiscent of childhood memories. The simplified bird forms evoke mysterious and sometimes somber feelings. The black figure is omnipresent, seemingly everywhere. The type of bird used in my imagery is irrelevant; I do not want the viewer to be concerned with identifying the exact species of bird, but rather focus on the mood of the piece the silhouette or drawing evokes." I just adore her pieces...to see more, click here.

No Response to "Jenny Hager"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger