Shopping Day!


This is the day! Shopping with my Mom downtown – fighting the Christmas traffic – and yet, somehow, I don't mind in the least. We always have so much fun together (we're also best friends) and I can't wait to look for perfect finds for the people that I love! I have been enjoying your blogs so much – your suggestions and gift ideas have been great! So, I wanted to thank you so much for that. I really appreciate the work and efforts that you have taken to put all kinds of ideas and inspiration together ♥

Also, a huge thank you to Charmain, of Beautiful Things to Share, for the awards! I'm off, but will leave you with a few links to visit...

* Sarah Jessica looking cute
* some lovely displays
* warmth & luxe
* cool console tables
* A little Lonny to start your day!

Also, be sure to check back tomorrow, as I am featuring a super sweet shop!

/photo by Terry Richardson/

No Response to "Shopping Day!"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger