Small Comforts




I bet we spend nearly 500 hours a year in the washroom, so why not make it a delightful space to be in! I like having small touches in my own washroom to make is more comfortable and pleasant to be in, such as a small lamp, some artwork and accessories, and a trio of liquid soap, lotion, and room spray...

I came across these three looks that had some unique touches and uses of space...look one offers such a fresh, nautical feel. One would feel so energized in this space. My favorite features are the wood counter and shelf, the fish tank, and the sky blue curtains. Look two is very romantic and soft, particularly with that stunning urn turned sink. Beautiful! I never grow tired of looking at it. Look three looks like a place you would see here in certain parts of West/North Vancouver—a modern home in amongst nature...how serene and calming, yet stylish.

What features/comforts do you appreciate?


/image 01 link/image 02 link/image 03 link.

No Response to "Small Comforts"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger