Wishing You...







A wonderful weekend! A few things...

I have a guest post coming up – I'm going to be posting my Christmas must-haves from Oliver & Lilly's – be sure to check back! Also, I will be posting a few gift ideas this week, just in case you're stuck or looking for that last special item or two...And lastly, for those that loved Lena's bags, great news! You can indeed purchase them internationally, through www.stella-filante.com.

Just in case you missed:

* Simple & Bold Decor

* Detail of the Week
* Fabulous Finds at Fleur Avenue

/I have misplaced the source -- apologies! Any idea?/

No Response to "Wishing You..."

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger