Sandwich_












I quite like Sandwich, a European brand, well known for its quality and details. I adore their soft sweaters and flowy dresses. All these outfits are great, but I particularly would like looks 05 and 10. Oh, and can I please have such naturally wavy, long hair? Just for one day, even?

I was shopping in one of my favorite local boutiques, Aimee B, and they had a beautiful, buttery soft, deep gray leather handbag for sale, by Sandwich. Just beautiful. It has subtle details and is a nice, slouchy style of handbag, with two shorter straps and one really long strap. It is on my birthday list. (I'm looking for a pic. and will post it a.s.a.p - I want to know what you think of it) Have you purchased from Sandwich before?

/all images via their site/

No Response to "Sandwich_"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger