Do I Know You From Somewhere?

Internet dating. It's all the rage. I came across a few couples that have recently met. They seem to compliment each other. For the record, none of them are married, engaged, or otherwise in a committed relationship. They are simply mingling to see if they are a good fit.....

These two look quite hot together...


"You're a butterfly, I'm a butterfly... what else is there?"


"I know you're all mod and I'm all natural but opposites DO attract."


"How chic are we?"


Sophisticate meets his delicate match...


The squares have it....


"You're so pretty." "You're so sleek."


"Why are you looking away from me? Shy? I think you're sweet."


Leather and 'lace'...


This one is playing hard to get but they look so perfect together...


Match made in heaven...

Let me know what you think? Should they stay together or pair up with another?

Main photos from Baker Furniture, Palecek, Hickory Chair, and Ryan Pillows

No Response to "Do I Know You From Somewhere?"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger