Enter to Win Headbands!



The new styles at New York Nat have me wanting to fly to the nearest Henri Bendell!
Honestly
headbands have never, ever excited me until I came across her designs, just this last year! Okay, okay, when I was 6 years old, I was obsessed with headbands. Pink and black ones especially, it seemed...I even had a drawer full to prove it, but over the years, my obsession faded. Thanks to the lovely Natalie, (and that gorgeous black headband) perhaps it may return? Hmm...which drawer to steal...

As an added bonus to this post, New York Nat
invites her fans to enter the Style & Service Sweepstakes. The winner will receive six headbands from the New York Nat Fall 09 Collection, valued at $678. (eeeek!) Natalie asks that all participants pledge an hour of their time to some service within their local community. A small token of love, I think, and I'm all over the idea. She bases this on the honor system, but would love to hear about your experience! The sweepstakes runs through October 27th. Don't miss itclick here to enter. If you are not a person who would wear headbands, perhaps they could be given to a good friend or family, who would love them? I know I will be entering!

If you are new to New York Nat, here's a bit of info. for you: New York Nat is sold at Henri Bendel and Plaza Too, and has been featured in Teen Vogue, Glamour, Seventeen, New York Times Style Magazine, and is recently the winner of the Tyra Show "Best of Accessories." Look out for New York Nat this season on Gossip Girl! (darn, I wish that I had cable!) Do you watch this show?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................



Hello again! I just received an exciting email about New York Nat:

Spotted: New York Nat's romantic and vintage style headband, Belvedere Castle ($118) on Episode 4 of Gossip Girl. The ivory silk headband is adorned with tulle and swarovski crystals - perfect for the Annual Waldorf Sleepover. Wear this headband with your favorite black dress to a party or pair it will your most beautiful piece of lingerie for a romantic night with your Chuck. Our favorite quote from the episode, "The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass, and I love you."

The New York Nat collection by Natalie Ann Griffith is available at Blair's favorite store, Henri Bendel, Fifth Avenue. For more information and to view the entire Fall Collection visit their site, here. I wish we had a Bendel here in Vancouver!

/all images + info. via New York Nat/

No Response to "Enter to Win Headbands!"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger