Berry/Purple










One of my very favorite combinations...so pretty and rich in color! If I had unlimited funds, I would constantly change color schemes in my room as I love colors far too much to nail down a single favorite or even a favorite palette. I keep a very neutral backdrop of white walls, concrete floor and plenty of gray and black to offset my color scheme of bright magenta and the Tiffany's blue box color.

Oh that lady on the beach looks so happy and carefree, I wish I could trade places with her...I'm feeling a little under the weather and that warm sunshine looks wonderful! Sunshine has a way of making a person feel uplifted... /image 01 link/image 02 link/image 03 link/image 04 link/image 05 link/image 06 link.

No Response to "Berry/Purple"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger