Hickory Chair University


Tomorrow I'm off to Hickory Chair University! There I'll learn all about the production of their wonderful furniture. I'll get to see the craftsmen at work. I am very excited about that.

I have toured other furniture companies but I did not get to see and meet the actual craftsmen. The company owner took me on a tour.



I'll share all that I learn. My posts for the week are locked and loaded. Stay tuned for my interview with Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic, a show house before and after......

Let me know what you are thinking. I'd love to know!

No Response to "Hickory Chair University"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger