Monday + Guest Post



Welcome to a new week! I so look forward to visiting your blogs–I like to begin my week fresh and inspired, with coffee in hand of course, and my laptop. To me, visiting your blogs is like opening a present–both surprise and delight join and follow as I impatiently wait for your webpages to load and reveal a new post...

Speaking of lovely blogs, I am so honored to be the very first guest on Marta's incredibly stylish blog, With Love.... If you haven't yet visited, you must! She shares outfit inspiration, gets you thinking about current fashion trends, timeless style, as well as discussing/polling on many topics that are relevant to today's stylish woman. I warn you though, her sweet and fun nature bring her blog to life, and leave you wanting more posts. (Did I mention that her wardrobe is to die for?)

She invited me to create a post, part 01 of 02, on a complete closet makeover. From re–organization and storage solutions to decorating and useful tips, I have put together a step–by–step guide that is print–ready, and I hope, inspiring! For the secondary part of the post, (to come on Tuesday) Marta is going to apply my suggestions to her own closet for a complete new look. Marta has great taste, and I can't wait to see what she creates!

Stay tuned*and have a fabulous Monday.

/image 01 link/image 02 link/image 03 link/image 04 link/

No Response to "Monday + Guest Post"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger