Christmas At?








There is the most elegant frost out...it looks like a sea of glistening diamonds, and as the sun hits, I can't help but admire the winter wonderland...Don't you just love this time of year? Besides all of the Christmas activities and festivities, it is the very best time to walk alongside a loved one, hot chocolate in hand, and peek into decorated shop windows...one of my favorites? Tiffany's! A tiny inset window, brimming with surprises.

This year, I was delighted to find beautifully curated, delicate paper scenes – a miniature, magical winter wonderland...this is the work of Zoe Bradley. She is one of my favorite display designers, specializing in the most incredible paper displays that I have ever seen. On her well–designed site, she also features a sweet little video, demonstrating these window displays in action! Portfolio > window installations > Tiffany & Co. (second one) > click on the very last image.

I just adore window display design, decor and merchandising. It's one of my favorite things to do.
Do you enjoy it also, and have a favorite?


/all images via Zoe Bradley's site/

No Response to "Christmas At?"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger