Coco Avant Chanel




After much anticipation, the first Coco Avant Chanel movie trailer starring the fabulous Audrey Tautou, has finally been released! As the preview is entirely in French, I understand all of about 10% of what they are saying...but I feel the actions speak clearly and I can't wait to see it, despite the language discrepancy!

What we do know about this film is that it focuses on Coco's younger years, growing up, as well as the budding stages of the world-renowned house of Chanel. Judging from the steamy love scenes, crazy fights, and decadent fashion (lucky Tautou!), I gather this to be an amazing period romance filled with action, love, and betrayal. The film premieres in France, April 22, 2009. It's a shame I'm not in France still! My oh my, are you anticipating this film as much as I?

/image o1 link/image 02 link/image 03 link.

No Response to "Coco Avant Chanel"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger