Great News!







This past weekend, I had mentioned that I was bidding on a vintage navy, double breasted military/nautical style jacket. Well, great news, I won the bid! A huge thank you to those who crossed their fingers along with me! I'm so excited about this unique addition to my wardrobe and I will patiently await its arrival...

While daydreaming about my victory today, I began thinking about classic pieces and timeless styles—the kind you want to keep and treasure forever/ "lifers" as I have often heard them referred to as. I find that Ralph Lauren continuously exemplifies what I believe to be the epitome of timeless style. One of his newest collections, "Modern Equestrian", has recently launched for spring '09 and offers a bounty of surprising goodies for the home, fun gifts and even some more personal items. I really appreciate how they have showcased this collection and I believe it to be one of their strongest yet! To go to their site and see more, click here. /images via Ralph Lauren

No Response to "Great News!"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger