Yulia Brodskaya





Here's a little info. about the designer..."I was born in Russia where I started out as a fine artist producing contemporary office decoration artwork for Moscow based companies while studying for my first degree in Graphic Design. In 2004 I moved to London, earned my M.A. in Graphic Communication and since then have been busy with parallel careers as an illustrator and a freelance graphic designer.

I’m constantly experimenting and evolving, always pushing my style in new directions: my greatest passion is to explore the ways of combining illustration and typography." -beautiful.

No Response to "Yulia Brodskaya"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger