Help!



My office renovation and re-decoration project is well underway and my space is looking like a tornado has been through it! (chaos before beauty, I keep reminding myself) Painting, purchasing tables, rearranging pieces and finding more office storage...however, I'm having a really difficult time finding a stylish file cabinet. Help! Originally, I thought Ikea would have an inexpensive, yet chic cabinet, but no such luck. Unfortunately, the ones that I like are far too small. I need six drawers or 3 wide drawers...

If you have come across a place where I can find a fairly large yet stylish filing cabinet, please do share!


/image 01 link/image 02 link.

No Response to "Help!"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger