Holiday Designer Style

I was perusing one of my favorite sites ~ Decorati ~ for interesting holiday designs. I came up with a few. The one above is by Charles Pavarini III Design Associates, Inc. It is The Thanksgiving Feast for the Susan G. Komen's Holiday House 2008. I know Thanksgiving has past but I do love the table arrangements and the stacked pumpkins. Simple and elegant.

Here is something I have never done but I am now thinking about it. I adore the Christmas Tree with all the light and decorations. Why not have one in your bedroom? I think it would be wonderful to have it be the last thing I see before I close my eyes. What magical dreams I would have! This is the Atlanta Alliance Children's Theatre Christmas House; the room was designed by Loren Audrey Taylor. What do you think about having a tree in your bedroom?

And now for the mantel. You don't have to be locked into a particular style. Just take the lead from Adelle Designs, Inc.
Contemporary mantel design.....

Traditional mantel design. What ever you like!

Take a look at this tree also by Adelle Designs, Inc......
Gorgeous! The color palette is black, copper, and cream. An unusual combination for a tree but executed brilliantly!

What about my designer home? You'll have to wait until Friday. Why? Because that's when Julia is hosting the Hooked on Holiday House Tour which I will be joining!

Stay tuned!

No Response to "Holiday Designer Style"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger