Mmm...Chloé






I love Chloé...in particular, it's their handbag collection that I covet. My love affair first began when a friend of the family was showing me her brand new, medium sized, chocolate brown Chloé Paddington staight from Italy...let me tell you, it was love at first site. One look and feel of that beautifully crafted, buttery leather and I was done. I should never have picked it up. The chunky hardware adorned and weighed the gorgeous handbag down immaculately; gave it that Euro-slouchy look. The lock and key: timeless and ingenious.




I'm not sure if you recall, but on "Sex & The City" (the movie) it was Carrie's ever-so-fashionable assistant that introduced her this wonderful phenomenon: Bag Borrow or Steal - a company that rents out designer handbags, jewelry and sunglasses. If I'm successful in my quest, this may be a way in which I can finally get the handbag of my dreams...and that in itself, is beautiful. It is a must-see site if you love handbags, would like some variety in your accessory collection and want the latest designs...borrow to your heart's content! Even better, you can join for free and browse through their discounted bags. You can purchase a gently or never used handbag at a large discounted price! /images via chloe.com and video via Bag Borrow or Steal.

No Response to "Mmm...Chloé"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger