Valextra






The simplicity and beauty of their craftsmanship is amazing...I simply had to post about their product line! Fortunately, Barneys New York now carries Valextra bags online! According to a few sources I came across, the brand is fiercely protective of its line ( I love this!) and has only recently allowed the store to sell via the internet, which I believe to be good news for many of us who have trouble finding these incredibly well made bags. Also, apparently, if you get the chance to see them in person, turn them inside out and you will see perfection! I absolutely love the office set shown above, particularly those stunning notebooks! To go to their site, click here. /images via their site.

No Response to "Valextra"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger