A Fresh Week...






For those who are mothers, I hope you enjoyed a lovely, relaxing weekend, filled with kind words and much appreciation. I hope you had a little (or a lot) of "you" time, as well. I have such respect for mothers and hope to learn as much as possible so I can be a good mother one day...

I am very grateful to have such a loving, giving, and thoughtful mother. She thinks and acts with love and care, and is often too selfless. The two of us are very close, and even though we are mother and daughter, we are also friends and business partners, and can often be mistaken for sisters! I appreciate how I can confide and share anything with her...good or bad, happy or sad...

/images link/

No Response to "A Fresh Week..."

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger