two by two



As a mother of twins, I have a special place in my heart for twins. When babies are en route, friends often think of me to hand paint personalized gift items.  I painted these stools prior to the arrival of twin boys for a friend, also a mother of twins. 

There are two types of people, one who gives me a clear idea of what they want and the other who just gives me creative license to paint what ever I see.  The only word given to me was "not traditional" and so I had great fun painting these stools with a nod to the mod.

Here's the stool for Henry.  I adore the name Henry!
The one below is for Elliot, another wonderful name!
Welcome to the world and may you always step two by two!

No Response to "two by two"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger