Sarah Louise Photography







I love these photos! Absolutely enchanting... they inspire me to glam out with fabulous waves, long strings of pearls and sweet headbands...hmm, may have to invade Mom's pearl collection. Can you wear a headband when you have a full bang? (which is what I have) I don't know...let me know what you think :) I would love some opinions...

I'm liking her soft, subtle makeup, too. It is my personal preference for summer to wear more neutral shades during the day...and I'm sorry, but those legs go on forever!

/Photography by Sarah Louise/Styling by Irene Darko/

No Response to "Sarah Louise Photography"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger