Idols Revisited



Here I am again thinking about Adam and Kris. I say again because I posted about them before. I spoke about wanting to see Adam in a Broadway show ~ I think I saw that on the American Music Awards. And listening to Kris most other times. I still feel that way.





I first heard Kris' song above on a pop music channel. I didn't know it was Kris. I found myself liking the beat. Then I started listening to the words. Positive, focused on living life, not being judgemental..... Great song ~ great message!





Adam's song is quite good too ~ directly to the point ~ "I'm here for your entertainment." Man, is he ever!

You see there is room for many ideas and feelings in this world ~ profound, informative, and playful ~ I wouldn't have it any other way.

Enjoy all that life has to offer!

No Response to "Idols Revisited"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger