Valentine's Day





I have come across a number of blogs that have been posting beautiful images, gifts ideas, etc., all to do with Valentine's Day. I admit, I don't celebrate on the 14th...it's not because I don't have a boyfriend (I do, and he's amazing!) or feel particularly cynical towards the tradition, but because I don't really feel the need to celebrate on this day. I would much rather do a little something special and meaningful on our anniversary, where we celebrate a date that is meaningful to us. As luck would have it, our anniversary is a mere 3 days after Valentine's Day. Call me selfish, but I much prefer it. This day isn't all red roses and cherubs for all, for some it creates a sadness and longing for a relationship, for others it creates expectations for chocolates, flowers, diamonds, etc...but for others, it is a perfectly happy day...for me though, it's just another day. However you are going to celebrate, I do hope you have a great day.../image 01 link/image 02 link/image 03 link/image 04 link

No Response to "Valentine's Day"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger