Tufted Headboards

I've decided I want my bedroom to feel luxurious, feminine, and fit for a queen. Maybe I'll paint the walls a rich, royal purple - the color of the midnight sky. Bedtime is my favorite time of the day. It's when I can travel a million miles away into a good book, and when I'm most inspired to catalog the journey of my life into my beloved journal. 

So, I'm on the search for a new headboard! I've been eyeing some silk and velvet tufted ones over at Urban Outfitters. They seem to perfectly capture the look I'm going for. My absolute favorite (please go on sale soon!) is this sage, wingback headborad on top.


No Response to "Tufted Headboards"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger