Feminine & Fabulous





Such a luxurious and romantic look! I love how the passionate colors and textures are set upon such a neutral background, so that we can fully appreciate them. Several of the outfits almost have an antique-y feel, particularly image 06. And the gloves! I have a thing for pretty, little gloves...they remind me of a charming time passed, where ladies wore gloves daily, and looked so elegant doing so. I thank winter for the opportunity to bring out my small but sweet collection of them...

I think outfit 03 is so sweet as well, with the coordinating lacey shrug, gloves, and subtle lace detail on the shoes...as well as that pretty dress, of course!

/Photography by Tiffany Mumford/

No Response to "Feminine & Fabulous"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger