Fab Finds






Today, my mom went in search of a great vintage or antique desk for our office, for the wonderful lady that works for us...an hour or so later, we ended up leaving the store with several great finds. None of which was a desk. My mom found an amazingly cute and useful antique glass jar, similar to Rachel Ashwell's here/ but my Mom's has beautiful details on top such as an additional, smaller crown and type details. For myself, I found soft pink gloves with pretty, dainty details. I can see them with a pretty little dress this spring!

But then, just before we were about to leave, I caught a glimpse of white fur amongst a large rack of tightly packed vintage clothing. The kind of fur that is so soft and luxurious, the kind you want to cozy up in. (just like these pics) Out of the mass, I pulled out the most stunning white fur coat I have seen, with an oversized collar, extra large button at the front, cropped ideally at the hip line, with widely cut sleeves. Let me tell you, I just knew. I knew it would fit and I knew it was mine. And it did. Perfectly, in fact! I couldn't believe my luck/fate. I like how timeless and haute fur coats are, particularly this one...will post a pic. as soon as I can!

Just one question for you though, my fashionable friends:
Do you think it's okay to wear fur right now? In March? There's a chance of snow here and it's quite cold still. Please let me know your thoughts~

*For those of you who are anti-fur, I'm sorry if this post has offended you.
/images link here.

No Response to "Fab Finds"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger