Hello Spring!





Hope you all had a terrific weekend—the very first weekend of spring. I was checking out some of my favorite blogs this weekend, and I came across a great post by Cassandra of Coco & Kelley that I thought I would share. She had posted a cozy room via Inside Out Magazine, and was suggesting some fun ways in which is make the space more spring like—check it out here. Time to say goodbye dreary, rainy days and hello spring and sunshine! I'm really looking forward to fresh flowers, breezy evenings and dinners in the courtyard. Here are a few simple tips and tricks that I use to make my space fresh and spring ready...

Sheers
This makes the space more light and airy. Open your window and enjoy the whimsical look. Instantly romantic!

Flowers
There's nothing like fresh, cheery flowers or green grasses to bring a bit of spring into one's home. Sticks, pine cones, and the like are great in fall but not so fresh for spring. Generally, I let nature tell me what to bring into my house for each season.

Brights
A bright colored vase, candles, lampshade, or throw can easily transform a space from calm and serene to vibrant and fun.

Clear Your Space
In general, I tend to add more accessories during the winter for a nice, cozy effect and take away clutter for the spring/summer seasons. Be it putting up your thick, heavy, velvet curtains and replacing them with linen for summer. Or maybe just subtracting a few knick knacks will do the trick. You will end up with such a fresh, new and clean appearance. It's good to change things up and circulate your accessories and your look.

Showcase Your Goods
Feel free to showcase that pretty spring purse on your shelf or hang up that gorgeous, new dress you've bought and is just hanging in your closet, waiting to be worn.

*On a side note, I have had a few people email me to let me know that unfortunately, for some reason, they are unable to view my blog. I'm trying to sort out the problem but not yet sure why it's occurring...if possible, please leave me a quick little comment or even just a simple "Hi" to let me know you can see my blog. Hope to get this fixed up a.s.a.p!

image 01 link/image 02 link/image 03 link/image 04 link/image 05 link.

No Response to "Hello Spring!"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger