Fabulous Finds at Fleur Avenue










Recently, I had the privilege of coming across the lovely etsy shop, Fleur Avenue. (the name certainly caught my attention!) I couldn't wait to show you. After browsing through her jewelry selection and profile, I was hooked. Brenda has such a natural sense of style, an eye for details, and the ability to make me want every single one of her pieces...her pieces, as you see, are the perfect mix of romantic, delicate with a sweet sensibility. The pricing is certainly beyond reasonable, so feel free to treat yourself, best friend and whoever else would appreciate these lovely adornments...

Even the way she has styled the photos is lovely. Brenda also has a blog, that is equally as fun. I hope you enjoy! This is just a small selection of the many that she offers at her online shop. I particularly have my eye on this and this one... I hope you have an eventful and fun weekend!

/all images are from Brenda's site/

No Response to "Fabulous Finds at Fleur Avenue"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger