Sabine Pigalle





Do you ever have one of those days were everything is and goes...well, perfect? Where the entire day is almost dream-like? You wonder how this day happened and how you got there. Could it have been better if you had planned it all out yourself? No. And you almost don't want to mention its perfection until it's over for fear of ruining it completely. Well, yesterday I had one of those rare and wonderful days. I hope I remember and appreciate it always...

On top of talking about yesterday, I wanted to showcase some of my favorite pics from photographer Sabine Pigalle, who currently lives and works in Paris. I like the soft look of her photos and how feminine they are. (and that sofa!) Click here to view her website.

No Response to "Sabine Pigalle"

Post a Comment


Style and design network:
Design,
In Design,
Design life,
Design info,
Design theme,
Design theme info
and Design articles Design theme recommended by: Design blogger